A personal CFO: A personalized touch. We only work with a new client if we can serve them personally.
We invest in tools and technologies that directly help our clients. Not unnecessary personnel that dilute our effectiveness, inflate our operating costs and adversely impact our fees.
We are efficiently supported by hundreds of support staff at custodians, research, and technology partners.
- We never take control of your money. It is always at the custodians, in your name.
- We believe that your goals should drive your investment choices.
- We believe that the required returns should be based on real returns.
- We believe that tax planning is to maximize after-tax returns and managing expenses and turnover costs.
- We believe in a disciplined approach versus an emotional approach to portfolio management.
- We believe that portfolios should be created based on investment principles and financial science and then customized based on your risk tolerance and your timeframe.
- We believe qualifications and relationships define an advisor, not AUM or accounts.