We believe the foundation of achieving your personal financial goals is to take a holistic view of your financial situation, so that no decision is made in vacuum. To get a holistic view of your financial picture, we offer comprehensive financial planning services which includes customized solutions to such areas as cash flow, tax and estate planning, investment, retirement planning, social security maximization, philanthropic, education planning, executive compensation strategies and stock option analysis, asset preservation strategies etc.
Retirement planning today has taken on many new dimensions that never had to be considered by earlier generations. For one, people are living longer. A person who turns 65 today could be expected to live as many as 20 years in retirement as compared to a retiree in 1950 who lived, on average, an additional 15 years. Longer life spans have created a number of new issues that need to be taken into consideration when planning for retirement such as health care expenses, creating a lifetime income, social security maximization strategies, coordinating different retirement income sources such as employer plans, personal savings and social security.
For Businesses and Non-profits:
- We act as fiduciaries and provide Retirement Plan solutions for sponsors without any conflicts.
- We choose funds based on your objectives.We do not push proprietary fund lineups since we are independent and not associated with any broker dealer or investment company.
- We help businesses and non profits limit their fiduciary liability by providing guidelines for managing assets.
- We manage Retirement Plans with fiduciary excellence as our guidelines.
- Some examples of types of retirement plans include but not limited to are:
- 401ks, SEP, Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit, Hybrid plans, Single employer plans etc
- We provide quality service that sponsors deserve, but lack.